Sunday 26 January 2014

Moody, busy or plain lazy?

I have been contemplating on this for past few days.

Starting of this year, like every year, I thought I will keep up with all my correspondence including Facebook comments, birthdays, text messages, emails, phone calls, blog comments (that is if I get any), blog posts etc. Well, needless to say, I didn't. And I have perfect excuse: my right hand has been hurting due to carpal tunnel syndrome since beginning of this year. Don't ask me how it stops me from making phone calls. It just does.

I think somewhere in my basic constitution, I have this reluctance to respond. And it just not the mood thing. Okay, its worse when I am depressed or feeling low but even when I am okay, I still am not the most forthcoming person. Although as a young adult, I was quite forthcoming than I have been in my recent years. Okay, I was never an extrovert but I did organize the social events, I wished people on their birthdays, responded to the emails. I am not sure what changed.

Anyway, so back to this year's resolution: I will try to be a bit more social. I will keep in constant touch with my acquaintances and especially my friends. At least I will try.

Next thing on this year's agenda is getting my UK driver's licence. Actually this one is from last year's resolution. I couldn't achieve this one due to variety of reasons although I did try. Hopefully I will be able to get my driver's licence sorted this year.

I think two is a reasonable number for new year's resolution. No point making several and not keeping any. There are quite a few things more that I will like to do for example exercise regularly, take more photos, go around London etc. but these are in my secondary list. If I can successfully work on the two task in hand, I will think about the secondary list later.

That's all from me today. Hope you guys had a good break. Till next time..


0 comments:

Post a Comment